Golfv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is completely unnecessary

+15
Doc
Davie
Maverick1980
Noshankingtonite
venice1
Gareth_NI
1grumpygolfer
cricketfan90
drive4show
Mary
oldparwin
hogie
LadyPutt
JDandFries
Mercurio
19 posters

Golfv2 :: Golf :: Golf :: Saved Stuff

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is completely unnecessary - Page 2 Empty This is completely unnecessary

Post by Mercurio Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:59 am

First topic message reminder :

All that was needed was a little understanding from the v2 Administrators, but having said that, thanks for setting this place up for us!

This could work!
Mercurio
Mercurio

Back to top Go down

This is completely unnecessary - Page 2 Empty Re: This is completely unnecessary

Post by Mary Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:22 am

Doc wrote:
Mercurio wrote:Let's try not talk about Potter.

He'll be varnishing his wand knowing he's being talked about.

Stop it Merc Mary's on-line :D

That's an image I don't want to have in my head at this time of night! affraid
lol!
Mary
Mary

Back to top Go down

This is completely unnecessary - Page 2 Empty Re: This is completely unnecessary

Post by LondonJonnyO Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:24 am

Mary wrote:
Doc wrote:
Mercurio wrote:Let's try not talk about Potter.

He'll be varnishing his wand knowing he's being talked about.

Stop it Merc Mary's on-line :D

That's an image I don't want to have in my head at this time of night! affraid
lol!

In the best traditions of Mac I would like to say I am outraged on her behalf.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:28 am

I'm happy to stay here, I'm happy to move on to a newly formed forum of our own. Not fussed either way as long as we move en masse, as a group, don't leave anyone behind. We have to tie ourselves together with a long bit of rope so that nobody gets lost :)
drive4show
drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:29 am

Just seen your avatar Mary and I must say I am shocked at what immediately leapt into my mind. :oops:

I think I am on the side of Davie here, This will do for the interim, but somewhere independent would be better.
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:30 am

oldshanker wrote:Just seen your avatar Mary and I must say I am shocked at what immediately leapt into my mind. :oops:

I think I am on the side of Davie here, This will do for the interim, but somewhere independent would be better.

translation... It's still hosted on the same hardware in singapore (as those muppets own nothing, even the domain name is leased) and you can't get to it from the office?

I believe they refer to that as being caught red handed sirrah!
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm happy to go with the flow - stay here or move. I'm just sorry I don't have the tecchy know-how to be able to help. Just glad to see so many of the "old" faces here - the ones who enjoy a bity of banter and who also know what they're talking about when it comes to golf (like, but not exclusively, D4S and LJ). I started to lose faith in 606v2 when the first spats started and then Adam suddenly became an expert on women's golf! If we'd wanted to discuss women's golf, then I'm sure Gael, Mary and I could have managed quite well on our own - we're old and ugly enough for stand on our own too feet (well, at least I am). And I'm also broad-minded enough to put up with a few rude words here and there - you don't get brought up in a rugby club without learning a few!
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandFries Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:00 pm

I think we need to get out of here as soon as.

It is clear that the meglomaniaics on V2, some of them who are doing an Insurance Diploma you know, (equivilant of a GNVQ) are still watching and even commenting - any set of a new forum, has my support and help if necessary, although I can offer no technical know how on teh subject!
JDandFries
JDandFries

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:02 pm

JDandFries wrote:I think we need to get out of here as soon as.

It is clear that the meglomaniaics on V2, some of them who are doing an Insurance Diploma you know, (equivilant of a GNVQ) are still watching and even commenting - any set of a new forum, has my support and help if necessary, although I can offer no technical know how on teh subject!

That made me laugh actually... 10 years as a broker (which I read as a phonejockey) and now he's assistant to the director. Does that mean he's now a secretary or just a coffee collector?

If I'd been doing a job for 10 years I want more than just a step into the world of arranging someone elses diary!
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercurio Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Yeah, I chuckled at the Insurance Guy but thought if I made any sort of obvious piss-taking comment, I would not only be permanently banned (which I ended up being, anyway) but possibly shot, too!
Mercurio
Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandFries Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:10 am

It made me laught since I work in the same industry and it is the equivilant of a start up/introductry qualification - all multiple choice too!
JDandFries
JDandFries

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:47 am

Anyone else think it strange that half the stickies are back on the dark side when stickygate seemed to precipitate a lot of the trouble a couple of days ago?

Though I must say I'm proud that two of the stickies there are threads I started.

Shame that Kwini seems to be backing the home team at the moment - I'm afraid I had to chuckle when he said "overwhelming commitment from most of those remaining " - I hope both those remaining are very happy

Last edited by Davie on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diggers Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:54 am

Its not exactly buzzing on either board Davie.
diggers
diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:59 am

Friday night Digs - cant really expect either place to be busy. I must confess though I'm not sure he is talking about when he mentions overwhelming commitment. I've seen a few express their commitment for whatever we choose to do here - not really seen any outward expressions of commitment over there

Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diggers Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:06 am

The only commitment that matters for most punters is viewing and posting, I dont really see what difference it makes expressing your loyalty. The proof will be in the pudding after a few weeks, I just hope you can generate enough interest but I think it will be tough.
I personally dont think that what happened yesterday was any cause for celebration though.
diggers
diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:08 am

Who is celebrating? Have I missed a party?

Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diggers Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:10 am

I think there are posters who are happy at the way things have turned out.
diggers
diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercurio Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:16 am

I'm disappointed at what happened.
Mercurio
Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:35 am

I can't say that I am. But then after my departure (whether it was considered a ban or not is irrelevant) I was quite pleased to see that people had the same issues with that muppet that I did.

It was only ever a matter of time with that guy running around loose.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick1980 Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:48 am

Certainly not happy with what happened a permanent ban for doing nothing wrong, not 1 insult, not 1 mention of me leaving nothing yet I'm exiled!!!! Cunch of Bunts!

I'm happy to be here as a result and will not even grace that place with as much as a drunken squint I'd rather flog myself over a drunken dwarf
Maverick1980
Maverick1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Golfv2 :: Golf :: Golf :: Saved Stuff

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum