Golfv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drive4show's 'Anything goes' thread.

+8
Doc
Maverick1980
LondonJonnyO
1grumpygolfer
ChrisGG
Mercurio
oldshanker
drive4show
12 posters

Golfv2 :: Golf :: Golf :: Saved Stuff

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Drive4show's 'Anything goes' thread. - Page 2 Empty Drive4show's 'Anything goes' thread.

Post by drive4show Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Right, kicking off the new forum with my traditional thread, use this one for general comments and anything not covered by other threads.

Enjoy :D
drive4show
drive4show

Back to top Go down

Drive4show's 'Anything goes' thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Drive4show's 'Anything goes' thread.

Post by LondonJonnyO Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:42 pm

incidentally that's insurance ERM these days... Solvency II is my current area of expertise.

So all you insurance types out there... Who does your modelling and do you need anything to support your downstream integrations and regulatory reporting solutions? <whistle>
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Drive4show's 'Anything goes' thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Drive4show's 'Anything goes' thread.

Post by oldshanker Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Cecilia a bit too small now LJ? Or did she not make it back after the little mishap?
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:06 pm

It was only ever damage to her looks. Mechanically sound after she got knocked about. And yeah... bit too small.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:11 pm

It is seriously amazing just how much gear needs to go with children nowadays and of course that will get even more!

I was with Doc the other day, he has a Jag as well, but still has to use the back seat for his clubs!
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercurio Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:23 pm

I drive 2 two-seater cars but can still get my clubs in the boots of both of them (and one of them's a SMART CAR!). How can you not get a golf bag in the back of a Jaaaaaaaaaaaaggggg?
Mercurio
Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:30 pm

Cos it was full up with trolley! lol!
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:44 pm

JAS wrote:What colour of pulling shirt works best on Bournemouth's hottest??

Pink

Women down here like men that are in touch with their feminine side ;-)
drive4show
drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Mercurio wrote:I drive 2 two-seater cars but can still get my clubs in the boots of both of them (and one of them's a SMART CAR!). How can you not get a golf bag in the back of a Jaaaaaaaaaaaaggggg?

He's getting old Merc, gone down the electric trolley route affraid
drive4show
drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:16 am

drive4show wrote:
JAS wrote:What colour of pulling shirt works best on Bournemouth's hottest??

Pink

Women down here like men that are in touch with their feminine side ;-)

Well I'd do pink before lime green ;)

Setting off in just over half an hour, see ya soon
JAS
JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:19 am

Apparently the Keizo registered here, isn't the real one and from what I can gather has no interest in being part of the forum.

The annexe certainly has some benefits then!
super_realist
super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:22 am

There is no Keizo here now. Whoever created it (him or someone else) either deleted it themselves or changed the name

Davie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1grumpygolfer Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:59 am

Davie wrote:There is no Keizo here now. Whoever created it (him or someone else) either deleted it themselves or changed the name

Oh dear, what a pity, never mind. Shame, I'd love to see Keizo bump heads with some of the regular posters here.

1grumpygolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2