Golfv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MD Golf Wedges

4 posters

Golfv2 :: Golf :: Golf :: Saved Stuff

Go down

MD Golf Wedges Empty MD Golf Wedges

Post by Gareth_NI Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:14 am

Picked up a bargain 2nd hand set of the Norman Drew MD wedges of fleeBay tonight, after D4Ss recommendation on the prior forum. Has anyone else used this particular wedge?

Gareth_NI

Back to top Go down

MD Golf Wedges Empty Re: MD Golf Wedges

Post by Doc Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Heard some really good stuff about them and a lot of their kit. Not a massive 'big brand' over here but make some quality stuff. I myself have just added 2 Yonex wedges, and think they're the dogs dooda's.
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Gareth

I went for the low bounce ones as I play on a heathland course and it can be pretty firm in the summer. Tried out the new ones just to get some initial impressions. The 60 is beautiful out of sand, put myself in 2 greenside bunkers and got up and down both times, really can feel the blade gliding through the sand. I found quite the 54 goes quite a distance less than my existing Cleveland 53 but not worried about that, just a question of learning how far they go and selecting the appropriate club.

Enjoy, they are great value clubs, I've got 2 wedges, driver and 3 wood MD clubs in my bag now :-)
drive4show
drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:33 pm

go miura instead.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content