Have your say on our forums European Tour awards section

Golfv2 :: Golf :: Golf :: Saved Stuff

Go down

Have your say on our forums European Tour awards section

Post by Maverick1980 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:33 am

Guys/Gals

As all/most of you are aware I have some links to both the ET & CT, as part of this I try to post any inside info I get on a Weekly update thread.

So as were now officially post season I'm going to work on a review thread and thought it'd be nice to get input from you guys here as to what you want to see it containing,

There'll be an awards section we'll call them the MAVs for now there's a special mention award that will be aptly called the "Steve" trophy; this will be for someone that's behaved like a complete tool much like Steve Willians who the trophy is to be named after! The only stipulation is you can't nominate Williams,but for banter you can nominate other posters!

As part of this post season review I'm having a chat with my friend and ET player Matt Haines via skype tomorrow night and he has agreed to answer a series of 10 questions! So I put it to you by 5pm tomorrow please provide your 10 most popular Q's and I'll put them to him and add this to the post season review
Maverick1980

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have your say on our forums European Tour awards section

Post by Doc on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Mav, I've been waiting for Matt to make a showing but still not quite there, which has meant I'm still on the 'Choppers Tour' as I've had him as a pick plenty of times this year. Tell him thanks, and ask him does he think he'll have a better 2012. pirat

The Steve trophy should actually be called the "Mac Trophy" cheers
Doc

View user profile

Back to top Go down